Hello Charles,

CH> Hi , I am trying to do a SSL certificate to use TLS/SSL encryption with Qpopper. I
read the doc and I created a certificate request succesfully but it seems that when I
try to sign it, it crash
CH> with a serious error, here's the output:

CH> [bob@domain ]# openssl ca -in req.pem -out signed_req.pem
CH> Using configuration from /usr/share/ssl/openssl.cnf
CH> ./demoCA/private/cakey.pem: No such file or directory
CH> trying to load CA private key
CH> 14403:error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or
directory:bss_file.c:245:fopen('./demoCA/private/cakey.pem','r')
CH> 14403:error:20074002:BIO routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib:bss_file.c:247:

What's so serious here ? It just cannot find a file ? Have you checked
that the file it complains about really exists ? I see it uses a
relative path to look the CA key - maybe you have a erronous
configuration file ?