Hi,

We're looking for someone who is familiar with OpenSSL to do a job for us.
Would like to provide some very simple encryption capability in our embedded
box.  The job would basically entail providing a subset of the code that
will compile into a compact form on a minimal OS.  If you're interested in
discussing this, please contact me.