From: shihao [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 11:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Why my browser can not identify the certificate!

Dear all,

       I have signed personal certificate and install it
in the browser,Outlook Express have identify it and I can
sign or encrpt the Email.
       But when I connect my web server which require client
certificate, web browser can not identify the certificate,
can somebody tell me why?
       Your help will be appreciated!

Hao
04/22/2002