Aleksey Sanin wrote:

> IMHO it's bad idea to use gcc 3.0 on Solaris now. I had very bad
> expirience
> with it in the past. If it is possible, try gcc 2.95.3.

I've had recently the occasion to compiles openssl 0.9.6 out of the box
without problem with both 2.95.3 and 3.0.3 under Solaris.

But with 2.95.3, I had a mysterious coredump inside dlopen everytime I
was trying to load a Chrysalis pkcs#11 library inside my application
program.
I was not able to understand what was happening and I did not have the
problem with 3.0.3, so I went on with that one.