We are having a problem with our certificates becoming invalid in 30
days for our custom application. I looked at the openssl.cfg file we use
when creating our self-CA and certificate/key pairs and the only thing
that stands out to me is default_crl_days being set to 30 days. Could
someone tell me if this would explain the self-signed CA expiring? We do
not do any CRL checking so why would this effect anything? Thanks.

-
Andrew T. Finnell
Active Solutions L.L.C
[EMAIL PROTECTED]