Hello to all I am a student and a new user of openssl
I was using this command on my shell
but from where i should get these files
~/testcerts/ssl-client-cert.pem
~/testcerts/ssl-client-key.pem -showcerts -prexit -state -ssl3
I donot have them even in my /usr/local/include/openssl
directory.
Someone please tell as I am very much curious to know
everything about openssl.