On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 11:17:40PM +0000, Franck Martin wrote:
> Read your web site,
>
> Sorry other, if my e-mail is slightly off-topic but I think for a global
> trusted e-mail system, we need some special certificates and I just want
> to check if medracen is offering them...
>
> Needs some info, what exactly is a gold certificate?

Let me guess: it's something of pure gold issued for
any marketing department to acknowledge excellence in doing their job
:-)

> I think you are missing some examples, may be you should produce a set
> of sample certificates in a openssl -text output so we can see how the
> various fields look like and the x509 extensions look like... btw, you
> can link to the SSL Certificates HOW-TO on www.tldp.org (self-promotion)
> to give people a total openssl solution and explanation...
>
> Also the fuzzy titles are well fuzzy. I don't know if I should wear my
> glasses or not... Just teasing you...
>
> The all in one certificate, is it a *.domainname.com certificate, or
> does it allow to sign other certificates in the sub domain?
>
> I'm curious about the gold certificate to know if I can use it to
> generate certifcates for every e-mail accounts my organisation use? If
> it is true, then that's what we all need, and especially me.
>
> I found out that most certificates sites hide the technical matter
> behind the salesman speech, and us administrators in charge of security
> do not know what we are really bying because all the technicalites have
> gone... Please add a "for the expert" link on each certifcate type to
> describe exactly what is given...
>
> Finally, Kabylie is in Algeria and everybody knows that Algeria is not
> known for its stability... You should say something about that on your
> web site to proove that we can trust your company...

Personally, I'm quite sure modular division and multiplication
can be pretty stable anywhere on the globe regardless of um, country
hosting CPU doing that

just a view,
Vadim