Thank you!

I found that the functions RSAPublicKey_dup(RSA*) or RSAPrivateKey_dup
defined in x509.h will also do the trick. They actually work exactly as
you suggested (i2d then d2i)!

Sincerely,
Federico Sauter                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Entwicklung                    Tel: +49 89 7465 4778
TESIS Sysware GmbH                      Fax: +49 89 7465 4788
Implerstraße 26 * D-81371 München * Deutschland