Hi all,

I run a mailserver that supports openSSL (eXtremail). I have generated a
key and certificate with the following command:

openssl req -new -newkey rsa:1024 -nodes -keyout key.pem -out cert.pem
-x509 -config /usr/local/ssl/openssl.cnf

I copied the key and certificate to /etc/ssl:

dslrtr.local:/ # ls -al /etc/ssl
drwxr-xr-x   2 root     root         1024 Jun 21 09:57 .
drwxr-xr-x   9 root     root         1024 Jun 21 09:42 ..
-rw-rw----   1 root     root         1322 Jun 21 10:00 cert.pem
-rw-rw----   1 root     root          891 Jun 21 10:00 key.pem

I changed to config of my mailserver so that it will look for an SSL-key
and certificate in /etc/ssl but when I start the mail server I get this
error:

SSL Error: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory

Does this error mean that it can't find the key and certificate or does it
mean something completely different maybe?

--
Best regards,
 Henri                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]