Hi,

        I am new to openSSL. I want to use openSSL to provide cryptographic
functions like (key generation, encryption with public key, signing with private
key, MD5 calculation) i.e. basically I want to use OpenSSL's Crypto library. I
am trying to add authentication/security in MPI implementation.
        I am having problems getting started. For example how do I generate a
RSA public key, private key pair from within my C program.
        I looked at the API for rsa, its given below
RSA *RSA_generate_key(int num, unsigned long e,
               void (*callback)(int,int,void *), void *cb_arg);

but I dont want to decide the args to be passed to this API. I just want to
generate random rsa key pair.

Please help.

Also if you can point me to some documentation or brief tutorial on using the
crypto library it will be great.

Thanks,
Manish

Manish Chablani,