Hello,

I've already bought the book of Eric Rescorla "SSL and TLS", but it did not
help me much.
I want to separate the OpenSSL project in two parts (Client and Server), are
you sure "Network Security with OpenSSL" (by John Viega, Matt Messier,
Pravir Chandra) deals with ?

I thought when you worked on openSSL, the project was divided in several
working parties. If it was the case, it would have been logical to separate
Client and Server.
If you could give me a list of files to include in each party, I would be
very greatful.

Best regards.

CRESPIN Julien