Nicolas,

I have seen this problem many times. The MS client renegotiates every 2
minutes by default.  There is a registry setting in windows that tells
the browser how often to force a renegotiation in the SSL session, but
off the top of my head I can't remember it.  I will dig to try to find
it.  This solution entails that you are able to influence all users of
the system to impose a registry change.  If you can't do this, then the
solution is void and you must find another way to load balance.

Hope this helps.

George