Hi Ed!

There must be something wrong, since I am working with C++ also, using
the STL and implementing templates on my own and have never got any of
those errors. In the constructor of one of my classes I even use a
STACK_OF() my own without any kind of trouble...

Have you (succesfully) compiled OpenSSL before using it with the STL?
Please send more information about your configuration and when the
problem started and perhaps I can help you further...

Sincerely,

Federico Sauter                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Entwicklung                    Tel: +49 89 7465 4778
TESIS Sysware GmbH                      Fax: +49 89 7465 4788
Implerstraße 26 * D-81371 München * Deutschland