I have set up some certificates using CA.pl but when I
try to connect to any openssl server I get back the
self signed certificate in certificate chain error.
What is it that causes this error to be reported?
I created the certificates like so:
$perl CA.pl -newca
$perl CA.pl -newreq
$perl CA.pl -signreq

I am using newcert.pem as the client cert and the key
in newreq.pem as the client key. I am using the ca
cert generated as the client ca cert.
Should I be doing something else to make this work?
Thanks
Dermot