On 07/30/02 11:08 AM, Ben Laurie sat at the `puter and typed:
> <SNIP>
>
> Apply the attached patch to OpenSSL 0.9.6d, or upgrade to OpenSSL
> 0.9.6e. Recompile all applications using OpenSSL to provide SSL or
> TLS.
>
> <SNIP>

So when will 0.9.6e be available?  The news page claims it's there,
but there's no link from the source page.

Thanks
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.keyslapper.org                     ԿԬ

QOTD:
  "A child of 5 could understand this!  Fetch me a child of 5."