Hi,

I am new to SSL programming. I am using a mini webserver which is capable of
running only CGI,html pages and it is custom built and is very small and it
will be used only for some data file transactions. I want to embed open SSL
security to the transaction so that the pages which has got the templates
can be browsed thro https:// .
Well i want to know where i should start and how can i do that? I am running
Windows platform with my custom web server & client will be IE browser. Can
any one guide me to complete the above process.
I have downloaded openssl examples which has got ordinary version and engine
version files of server & client built in SSL API but doesnt know how to
work on that.
regards.