Hi,
I'm trying to uderstand how the engine object is working with
openssl-engine.
I'm using a NFast crypto device (chil) and when I look into hw_ncipher.c
I found three interristing functions:

static int hwcrhk_insert_card(const char *prompt_info,
    const char *wrong_info,
    HWCryptoHook_PassphraseContext *ppctx,
    HWCryptoHook_CallerContext *cactx);
static int hwcrhk_get_pass(const char *prompt_info,
    int *len_io, char *buf,
    HWCryptoHook_PassphraseContext *ppctx,
    HWCryptoHook_CallerContext *cactx);
static void hwcrhk_log_message(void *logstr, const char *message);

How can I use them ? They are all static. I found that they are in the
HWCryptoHook_InitInfo hwcrhk_globals structure but how can I have access
to this structure ?
Is the process of the engine call them automatically or do I have to
specify somewhere when I want the user to enter a physical token ?

Thanks for your help,

Michiels Olivier