Date sent:              Wed, 02 Oct 2002 11:26:19 +0200
From:                   Michael Voucko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:                Re: Windows, MS VC++,  MFC and OpenSSL

Yes it is possible, and in fact very easy.  And it works quite well.

Ken

Radboud Platvoet wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Does anyone know if it Is possible to use the MFC CAsyncSocket class as a
> base for an OpenSSL connection?
>
> The CAsyncSocket class has many nice features such as OnReceive, OnClose,
> OnAccept and OnConnect events which I use extensively in my programs that
> use unsecure connections. I would like to be able to use the same features
> for my secure connections.

Checkout the current "maximum block size in SSL_write()" thread, it
might give
you a clue what to expect.

-- Michael

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Automated List Manager
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_
Support
InterSoft International, Inc.
Voice: 888-823-1541, International 281-398-7060
Fax: 888-823-1542, International 281-560-9170
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.securenetterm.com