On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 03:13:55PM +0200, Radboud Platvoet wrote:
> I am sure that works on a Unix machine, but unfortunately I am on Windows.
> Could you maybe copy and paste the output of "man pem" in an email?
>
> Thanks,
> Radboud
>
> PS: I am sure that the documentation for OpenSSL on Unix machines is
> adequate, however on Windows machines, with the lack of a working 'man'
> command and no help files available, it is quite impossible to make heads or
> tails out of it. Most of the time I need to get into the source code to
> figure out how it works!!

Well, the manpages appear to be on the openssl.org website, so:
 http://www.openssl.org/docs/crypto/pem.html

And the callback I should imagine is for reading the poassword from the user
if requried. and u will be a pointer to pass to the callback function, like
practically all C callbacks. (Don't you just long for Perl-style closures
sometimtes?)

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      Reading, UK                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]