Can anyone suggest how I would seed the OpenSSL PRNG
on Windows? I guess on Unix systems, I can use
/dev/random.  But is there an equivalent on Windows?
Note, that the OpenSSL application I'm writing is a
server application.  So it is likely that it will run
on a box with little or no UI interaction.  So I don't
want to use something that depends on user clicks or
whatever, to build entropy.  Can anybody suggest a
good src of entropy on Windows, and how to use it from
a C/C++ program?

Thanks,
Ed