Hi everybody,

is someone using OpenSSL with the SUN Crypto Accelerator 1000? The openssl
binary that comes on the driver CD *always* uses the hardware crypto. It does
not need the -engine switch, and I cannot switch it off.

With the openssl-engine binaries, I compiled myself, I do need that
-engine <id>, but what is that <id>? How can I determine that id?

The reason for me to get this thing working with the binaries compiled
myself are
- the openssl from the driver CD also has disabled IDEA, RC5, etc.
- I'd like to use 0.9.7-beta3

Any suggestions? Thanks,

  Joerg