Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what ciphers
implemented and used by OpenSSL.  I've followed the
example in the book "Network Security with OpenSSL",
and have tried to create an SSL enabled server and
have called SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list() like this:

#define CIPHER_LIST "ALL:!ADH:!LOW:!EXP:!MD5:@STRENGH"
SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list(ctx, CIPHER_LIST);

My understanding is, this enables all algorithms, but
disables certain ones.  But what are all the
algorithms that are enabled by doing this?

I also have a general terminology question...what are
"key management algorithms"?  And what is the "modulus
size"?

Thanks,
Ed