Just change clsid to 127698e4-e730-4e5c-a2b1-21490a70c8a1
and place your new xenroll.dll to a web server for none updated clients
Anton

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 04:00
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: IE request generation just stopped working...

I've probably hacked this incorrectly.  I'm doing the usual
certificate request page for IE, with the "usual" VBscript to generate
a PKCS#10 request.

I did a windows update a few days ago, and since, that page stopped
working.  I'm attaching it, and would be really glad if someone could
tell me what things I got wrong (I also lack the possibility to choose
the key size, and would like that to happen as well).

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Redakteur@Stacken  \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.