On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 02:50:43PM -0700, J wrote:
> Has anyone had trouble with using the OpenSSL library on HP-UX?? I am using version
> 0.9.6d and there seems to be an intermittent problem with the digest encryption, or
>just
> some of the encryption/decryption routines in the OpenSSL toolkit.  It does not
>happen
> all the time on HP-UX 11i, but it occurs all the time in HP-UX 11.00, in that the
> encryption and decryptions do not work.  This was just recently ported to the HP-UX
> source tree of the product that is using OpenSSL.

We have not had any report about a similar failure. I am using openssl
on HP-UX 10.20 and could not see any problem, yet.

I am afraid, that without a more specific problem report we will not
be able to help you in narrowing down the issue.

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/