Hi there,

In the book, "Network Security with OpenSSL", it says
to call SSL_CTX_set_session_id_context() to enable
server-side session caching.  I have not called this,
but in my client, when I call SSL_get1_session(), I
always get an SSL* back, and the field
session_id_length is always non-zero, regardless of
whether or not I call SSL_CTX_set_session_id_context()
in the server.  Does this mean the server "is" caching
sessions?

Is this what I should be checking to see if the server
is caching sessions?  There is also a not_resumable
field that seems to be 0 all the time.  What is that
used for?

Thanks,
Ed