Thanks for your response, but my problem was not related to the signature but related to the time on my server (incorrect time).
So, thanks for your help anyway.

Michiels Olivier

Perry The Cynic wrote:
On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 07:41:42AM +0200, Michiels Olivier wrote:

Hi,
my certificate is verified without OCSP and all my roots are there. Do I
have to install the certificate that sign the OCSP response ?

Well, verifying the OCSP response means verifying the cert chain of its
signer. That can be either the CA for the cert you're inquiring about, in
which case Mozilla should already have it (how else did it verify the
cert?). If the OCSP response is signed by a designated responder key, you
may have to explicitly stuff that cert into Mozilla. I don't think the
response contains that cert in the default case.

If you set Mozilla into "verify everything with that server over there"
mode, you are fully responsible for establishing the cert hierarchy for
that key, of course.

Cheers
  -- perry

Thanks,
Michiels Olivier

Perry The Cynic wrote:

Make sure the browser has the necessary root and intermediate
certificates to verify the OCSP response. The local OCSP test has
access to your cert database, but Mozilla doesn't unless you
explicitly provided them (by sticking them into a PKCS7 when you
imported the root cert, or imported them explicitly).

Cheers
 -- perry

--On Friday, October 18, 2002 9:45 AM +0200 Michiels Olivier