Hi,

I have a problem running my code on win32 (on linux it runs fine).
On win32 I get an access violation on the PEM_write_PrivateKey call, but
<only> when I use a cipher to encrypt the private key on disk, without
encryption it works fine.

I've tried using PEM_write_bio_PrivateKey, that doesn't work either.
I've tried precompiled libs, I've tried my own compiled libs, without
any special compilation flags. Any ideas ?

Using 0.9.6g & Borland C++ Builder 6.

Thx, Jasper