Presumably the point of this exercise is to be able to analyze normally
encrypted traffic.  It would be easier to write a proxy that simply
negotiated with the server as a client and with the browser as a server.
Sure, the browser would detect that the "server" certificate was incorrect
(actually a certificate stored on the proxy) but you can choose to ignore
this error from the browser.  Then it is simply a matter of logging the
request/reply pairs.

Christopher Bibbs

and then destroy it.