From:   sebastien Labrune [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wed 11/20/2002 5:56 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Triple-des with openssl engine and ncypher hardware.

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate ncipher hardware (nshield) with openssl.
I want to implement triple-des with internal keys. I've seen that we can
access the "chil" engine with the new openssl engine. How can i use it to
encrypt data with triple-des algorithm and keys stored in hardware?

Is it possible to perform it with internal keys? How?
The only functions i've seen in C API, are using des_key_schedule structure
type that is to say that we must have an access to the keys.

Regards.

<<winmail.dat>>