As far as I am aware WS-FTP Pro does not use OpenSSL

The following web page describes how to use Kermit 95 to access
mailboxes via IBM Info Exchange:

  http://www.kermit-project.org/ibm_ie.html

> I am trying to set up my connection.  I am using WS-FTP Pro and want to FTP
> to our IBM mailbox.  I have my certficates and IBM told me to go to your
> sight and get SSL and that is where my confusion starts.  I am not sure
> what to download or how to install it.
>

> Rick Gabriel
> Programmer/Analyst - EDI Systems Administrator
> Zurich North America IT
> Empire Insurance Companies
> (402) 963-5000 ext. 4246
>

> ******************* PLEASE NOTE *******************
> This E-Mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this
> transmission may contain privileged and/or confidential information and is
> intended solely for the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the
> intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of,
> disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this
> E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in legal
> action against you. Please reply to the sender advising of the error in
> transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any
> accompanying documents.  Thank you.

 Jeffrey Altman * Volunteer Developer      Kermit 95 2.1 GUI available now!!!
 The Kermit Project @ Columbia University  SSH, Secure Telnet, Secure FTP, HTTP
 http://www.kermit-project.org/            Secured with MIT Kerberos, SRP, and
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]               OpenSSL.