Miroslav Zubcic a écrit:
I must convert normal
certificates in cert5.db or ServerCert.db format.

How can I do this with openssl(1)? I have read man pages for pkcs7
pkcs8 pkcs12 etc ... grep google but I cannot find anything usefull.
Convert them to pkcs12.
Run a netscape 4.x (best done with a fresh new profile).
Import the PKCS#12 in netscape through the security option
Find the cert5.db file in the Netscape profile (~/.netscape)
Copy it to where you want it to be exploited by the cisco access registrar.
Somehow the cisco access registrar will need to know the password Netscape asked you before accessing the certificate db and that is used to encrypt cert5.db