Hello the list,

I have a problem when I want to sign with S/MIME an HTML mail content.

When I sign HTML data (openssl smime -rc2-128 -text -sign -in
example.htm -out result.txt -signer cert.pem), OpenSSL adds a Content-Type
"text/plain" above my HTML part (see below). So when I receive the e-mail,
the mail client displays the HTML code and does not "interpret" it.

Do you know a way to force the "Content-Type" of the "content" section to be
"text/html" in order to the HTML e-mail can be viewed correctly in a mail
client ? or another way to display the signed HTML content correctly in a
mail client ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Stéphane Rozes

Example :