On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 11:46:35AM -0500, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Some typos in the openssl man pages were discovered (see NetBSD's PR
> misc/19627
> http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=19627), attached
> please find a patch to correct them.

The openssl man pages are written in POD format. I would be most pleased
if you would also contribute the change you made in the original pod files.
Otherwise we'll have to backport them ourselves.

Best regards,
        Lutz
PS. Please send bug reports or contributions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/