> > am i missing something ? is there something extra i need to do ?
>
> Yes, call SSL_renegotiate() to initiate a second handshake once the
> first one has finished.  Otherwise SSL_do_handshake() does not think
> that there is something to do for it.

okay, so the proper way to renegotiate a connection is  :

1 - call SSL_renegotiate()
2 - call SSL_do_handshake()
3 - wait for either
3a- SSL_renegotiate_pending() to return 0, or
3b- an acceptable amount of time (which means rengotiation has failed)
4 - call SSL_renegotiate()
5 - call SSL_do_handshake()

is that right ?

cheers

nigel spowage

This e-mail is from Energis Communications Ltd, 185 Park Street, London, SE1 9DY,
United Kingdom, No: 2630471.

This e-mail is confidential to the addressee and may be privileged. The views
expressed are personal and do not necessarily reflect those of Energis. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by calling our switchboard
on
+44 (0) 20 7206 5555 and do not disclose to another person or use, copy or forward
all or any of it in any form.