Right
pkcs7 = result.header.pkcs7ChainBase64
is all native to our installation and how we get the cert back from the CA

so you should have

pkcsa7 =< wherever or however you get your cert  >

Mark Liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

02/27/03 09:25 AM
Please respond to openssl-users

        To:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Importing PKCS7 Certificate Into Internet Explorer

Thanks a lot, Mark,

I actually read that MSDN description of acceptPKCS7
function, which does not say what "result" is.

Do you mean that "result" is actually a reserved key
word in VBScript that refers to an HTTP response?

In other words, "result" is not the name of a hidden
HTML form?

Thanks.

Mark

name=smime.p7s