On Tuesday 11 Mar 2003 12:12, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
Jeff,

thanks for the link. The only problem I have now is how to filter out of the
hundred of options the ones related to openssl/kerberos?  Also I was
wondering, what you would need to do if you write your own little
client/server program. (e.g. Is a kinit on the client side enough before you
start the client. How does the server side create/verify the cert). ckermit
does all this undercover for me, great program !!

Regards
Markus