Hi,

I have a client and a server using SSL to communicate. the crypto is 3DES-CBC-SHA
When the client send message with length < 1989 bytes, the SSL_read on server spend about 10 ms.
When the client send message with length > 1989 bytes, the SSL_read on server spend about 200 ms.

This is a big difference that I can explain except that TCP cut message when they are to big ( > about 2000 bytes long)

Do you have any ideas.

Thanks,

Jean Pierre