I'm new to the list.  Please let me know if this is inappropriate for this forum.

I have generated a PKCS#12 DER encoded package on another platform, and wish to import
the certificate and private key into the
application that requires it.

I have been perusing the doc on the OpenSSL.org site, but have not been able to
perform the task.  I've been trying to use the
"pkcs12" directive within openssl, but I've had no luck.

I expect this is a -simple- task, but I'm just getting started with using OpenSSL.

TIA,
John Young