From: John Doe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 07:48
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Anyone Know of a Web Based Certificate Authority.

Anyone know of a web based certificate authority that actually works as
advertised. I have tried php-ca but I am having alot of trouble getting it
to work. OpenCA is a little bit to full featured for what I am trying to
accomplish.

Basically I am looking to send a secret to an email address in order to
verify a requestor's identity. If the
requestor can correctly verifies themself, I would like to issue them a
certificate.

Thanks in Advance

James Wilson