From: Mateus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 4:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Modifying Certificate Requests.

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is a simple way to insert data to a
certificate request before it has been created.
I'd like to create a default certificate request and then fill it with
variable data and then sign it and make a expecific certificate out of
it. Once this is done, I'd like to reuse the same default request to
make other expecific certificates.

                                                Thanks for the
attention, Mateus.