Hi folks,

I've just sucessfully ported OpenSSL to run on a very small embedded
real-time platform. I am now looking at ways to reduce the code size (more
than I already have done), and am wondering if I can get rid of most of the
entries in the ASN.1 database, as I am only doing the most *basic* checking
of peer certificates. Has anybody any thoughts on this?

Any input greatly appreciated - thanks in advance

Steve