Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:

I see a number of embedded charriage returns (^M).  hos need to be
removed.

Yes. My current experimental code does this, I don't believe I would have put it in if it were not necessary:

} elsif ( $req=$data->{'spkac'} ) { # Netscape SPKAC

   # $$$$$$ GET SERIAL NUMBER FROM DATABASE
         $req =~ s/\s+//g;                   # Delete CR & LF
.................^^^^^^^^
         $req = 'SPKAC='.$req."\n".join("\n",@dn)."\n";
         my $cert = spkcsign
            $ENV{'UMCPCA_vault'},'ID Cert Signing Passphrase',
            $ENV{'UMCPCA_OPENSSL'},$tmp,$serial,$req,
            $certlife,$certmail;
   #     htmlfail htmlesce certtext $cert;
   # $$$$$$ INSERT CERT INTO DATABASE
   # $$$$$$ DELIVER CERT TO CLIENT
         print "Content-Type: application/x-x509-user-cert\n\n$cert";

} else { # Neither PKCS10 nor SPKAC

htmlfail 'Neither PKCS10 nor SPKAC data returned...';

--
Charles B (Ben) Cranston
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]