On Fri, Jul 18, 2003, rangeos wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have made a soft which work fine with openssl-0.9.7-stable-SNAP-20030718,
> but when I try to compile my soft using VisualStudio2003 with
> openssl-SNAP-20030718 I get the following message :
>

> d:\Mes Documents\Programmation\C++\LibBGT\IncludeWin32\openssl\x509.h(312):
> fatal error C1001: ERREUR INTERNE DU COMPILATEUR
>
>         (fichier du compilateur 'msc1.cpp', ligne 2701)
>
>          Choisissez la commande Support technique du menu ? (Aide) de Visual
> C++
>
>          ou ouvrez le fichier d'aide du Support technique pour plus
> d'informations
>

> It concern the definition of X509_CERT_PAIR, is there any conflict with the
> definition in wincrypt.h ?
>

> In wincrypt.h you have already :
>

> #define X509_CERT_PAIR     ((LPCSTR) 53)
>

> According to the help in VisualStudio, I have diseable all optimisation but
> I get the same probleme.

There are a few clashes with other names in wincrypt.h such as X509_NAME. If
you check x509.h and ossl_typ.h you'll see #undefs for some of them. I suggest
you try adding another for X509_CERT_PAIR. If that works I'll commit a fix.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.
Freelance consultant see: http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/