Hi there,
 I need some help from you guys. My computer mail and disk are constantly
being written to and read back from an unknown source. I suggest perhaps
Carnavore or something simular (FBI). This is an invasion of my civil rights
and my privacy. I have had problems with the FBI trying to destroy my life
before because they think they can do whatever it is they please, and are
above the law. They are not above the law.
 If anyone can give some simple advice on this problem, it  will be greatly
appreciated.
They think they can destroy anyone's life, and the have no one to answer to.
Sincerely,
Buddy