Why would you want to do this?  OpenSSL comes installed in these
systems and other pieces may well require it.  Have you thought
through what things might and would stop working if you were
actually able to accomplish this???

(Yeah. FUD. In overcoming my enemy I become him...)

Sasha Nash wrote:

how can i completely wipe openssl off my system (Mac OS X 10.2). I cant believe how difficult this is proving to be. I've spent hours searching google and all i get is "use make clean" but that don't hardly remove any files so it's pretty useless. come on surely there must be a straightforward way of taking openssl off my system? thanks for reading this, and even greater thanks if you've got an answer :) peace,

--
Charles B. (Ben) Cranston
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]