Any one have an example on how to DER encode a public key and then convert it back again? I believe you use :
i2d_PulicKey() & d2i_PublicKey(). I seem to be able to convert to DER (at least the func doe snot fail). But converting it back it does not seem to, or at least totally. I run the EVP_PKEY_missing_parameters() and it fails. Also when I save the pulickey with PEM_write_PUBKEY() is it much smaller then the original.

Any examples/thoughts?

Thanks,

Frank