BIO_flush(bio); }

From: "Thomas Monjalon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

from the FAQ : --------------

Your application must link against the same version of the Win32
C-Runtime against which your openssl libraries were linked.  The
default version for OpenSSL is /MD - "Multithreaded DLL".

If you are using Microsoft Visual C++'s IDE (Visual Studio), in
many cases, your new project most likely defaulted to "Debug
Singlethreaded" - /ML.  This is NOT interchangeable with /MD and your
program will crash, typically on the first BIO related read or write
operation.

Shema wrote:

> Thanks a lot, it helped, i had "multithreaded" C-Runtime.
> As I see that's big difference between
> "multithreaded" and "multithreaded dll"

from Stephen Henson's website :

"I've lost count of the number of times someone asks why they can't read a private key encrypted with a password in a program or why a Windows program crashes on the first BIO call."

;-)

=> RTFM