> Now that we have dynamic locks it would be possible to do things properly
but
> it hasn't been done yet.
Has it been implemented for usual structs yet ? Because 0.9.7c it still uses
those "ugly" global locks.

> That's been *reported* to work but I haven't tried it myself.
Well, I honestly see no reasons why it wouldn't work, the SSL structure
would be protected at a higher level that's all. Unless you have some thread
associated datas in the SSL structures? (which I don't recall)