In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:26:09 -0500, Jeff Fulmer <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> said:

jeff> I'm the author of siege, an open source http regression tester. I
jeff> recently started to recieve complaints from users on Red Hat 9.0
jeff> systems.  Apparently openssl is built with kerberos support on red
jeff> hat 9.0 and it requires krb5.h which is in /usr/kerberos/include
jeff> How can I detect if openssl was built with kerberos support?

Include <openssl/opensslconf.h> and check if OPENSSL_NO_KRB5 is
defined.  If it isn't, OpenSSL is compiled with Kerberos support.
This is, at least, if the Red Hat build is done the way I expect it to
be.

-----
You don't have to be rich, a $10 donation is appreciated!

--
Richard Levitte   \ Tunnlandsvägen 3  \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  \ S-168 36  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.