On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 02:38:01PM +0800, Sivasakthi (sakthi) wrote:
> I'll explain what the heck i've been up to in so far.

Your description was a little hard to parse but your test results sounded
self-consistent.

Did the Apache appserver module load properly?

> tell me if i'm doing it right or something has gone haywire.

I believe the WebSphere HTTPS server is Apache + IBM "value-add",
which includes the SSL stuff.

Why not just use that? Since it _is_ Apache you should be able to do
the <directory> thing.

BTW, are you wearing the programmer hat or the system administrator one
in this scenario?

Cheers.

--
Ng Pheng Siong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>